The North Carolina-based Federal Credit Union has just added two new branches in the Hilton Head and Bluffton area. The two new additions to the Lowcountry are centrally located with their new Bluffton branch at 3 Clark Summit Drive and their Hilton Head branch at 1036 William Hilton Pkwy.
“This is a sponsored post by Sharonview Federal Credit Union. More information about Sharonview Federal Credit Union can be found here. All reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my personal view.”
At Sharonview, they’re committed to helping you make the best financial decision for you and your family. As a Sharonview member, you’re always a member, even if you change jobs or move. In addition to offering services for daily money management to long term planning, member benefits also include:
- Low fees
- Low interest rates, high savings rates
- Emphasis on providing exceptional customer service
- Rates that are structured to help you get the most value for your money
- Free checking and savings account options that include Visa® Debit and ATM Cards
- Convenient Online Banking, free mobile app and more ways to access your account
- Access to local branches, plus 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs and 5,000+ shared branches in the CO-OP Network
- Various credit card options with great rates and fewer fees
- A financial wellness support system with free financial counseling and online education
- Your funds are guaranteed up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA)
As a member, you also have access to services like: Direct Deposit, wire transfers, overdraft transfer, exclusive access to exclusive credit union discounts offered by retailers in South Carolina, North Carolina and nationwide.
DISCLAIMER: Sharonview is federally insured by the NCUA. Membership eligibility is required.
DISCLAIMER: Sharonview is federally insured by the NCUA. Membership eligibility is required
“This is a sponsored post written by HC: the brand for Sharonview Federal Credit Union. More information about Sharonview Federal Credit Union can be found here. All reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my personal view.”